Thor Industries, Inc. (NYSE: THO) – Thor Industries best fourth quarter earnings estimates
- Recreational vehicle manufacturer Thor Industries Inc (NYSE: THO) reported fourth-quarter Fiscal 21 sales growth of 54.6% year-on-year to $ 3.59 billion, beating analysts’ consensus of $ 3.33 billion.
- North American towable RVs revenue increased 46.4% year-on-year, North American motorized RVs climbed 124.6%, and European RVs increased 31.1%.
- Gross profit margin increased 170 basis points year-on-year to 16.6%. Selling, general and administrative expenses increased 61.2% year-over-year to $ 250.13 million.
- The company had $ 448.7 million in cash and cash equivalents as of July 31, 2021. Thor’s long-term debt was $ 1.6 billion.
- EPS of $ 4.12 beat analyst consensus of $ 2.93.
- Outlook: Thor Industries said it continues to operate in an uncertain period entering FY22 amid supply chain shortages and a tight labor market.
- “While we expect these factors to continue to present challenges in fiscal 2022, our positive long-term outlook for the RV industry and THOR Industries remains unchanged,” said President and CEO Bob Martin.
- Price action: THO shares traded up 2.75% to pre-market $ 115.9 during the last check on Tuesday.
© 2021 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.