Teva-Rifamar Omeprazole – Benefits and side effects of the drug
Widely marketed and used in Spain, omeprazole is an official medicine with different goals for a person’s health. This medicine has different types and each of them has different functions.
Teva-Rifamar is a type of omeprazole which usually works by decreasing the amount of acid produced in our stomach. This type of medication is more commonly known as stomach defense.
Benefits of Teva-Rifamar
The Spanish Agency for Medicines with Health Products or AEMPS says that this drug has different uses for a person’s health. It is also recommended to have a medical prescription before consuming the drug.
Here are the benefits of Teva-Rimafar Omeprazole, reported by KSU newspaper The Sentinel.
- Treatment of gastroesophageal reflux disease (when stomach acid passes through and causes pain in the esophagus with burning electronic inflammation.
- Can treat ulcers on a better part of the intestine um in that stomach
- Can treat and prevent ulcers caused by NSAIDs or nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs
- May help treat excess stomach acid from a tumor on the pancreas
- Can treat ulcer caused by infection with bacteria called Helicobacter pylori /
Side effects of Teva-Rimafar
The drug has several side effects such as headache, nausea, vomiting, mild polyps on the stomach, diarrhea or constipation. Some serious side effects are also mentioned below, and although a person usually does not experience them, they could cause serious problems. Looked:
- Sudden wheezing while breathing
- Swelling of the tongue or lips
- Itchy skin
- Difficulty swallowing
If you develop any of the following symptoms, see your doctor immediately.
Also Read: Study Lists 21 Drugs That Could Treat COVID-19