Global Mental Health Applications Market Analysis, Trends and Projections 2021-2026 – Forecasted CAGR of 31% – ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN – (COMMERCIAL THREAD)–The “Global Mental Health Applications Market Research Report: Forecast (2021-2026)” report was added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
Mental health apps encourage patients to become more aware of their health, mood, behavior, and potential trigger points, along with suggestions for healthy options for dealing with stress and depressive episodes.
According to the report, the market is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 31% during the forecast period 2021-2026.
This is due to many factors, including the growing awareness of healthcare applications among different industry players and the increasing collaborative initiatives of several governments and market players. Many players are introducing several apps for mindfulness and meditation only for a new global wellness collaboration. These initiatives and collaborations have the potential to bring mental health exercises, guided meditations and sleep content to millions of employees, corporate clients and guests and will be made accessible worldwide in the years to come. to come.
Impact of COVID-19
Without a doubt, the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic has had a negative impact on almost every industry across the world. Still, the global mental health apps market has seen a significant increase in the midst of the pandemic. The COVID-19 disease was unknown before the outbreak began in Wuhan, China in December 2019, and it only took a few weeks for COVID-19 to go from a regional crisis to a global pandemic. The healthcare, biotechnology and pharmaceutical industries are optimizing this situation to serve as many patients and healthcare professionals as possible.
However, the pandemic offers immense opportunities for the growth of the mental health applications market, as medical practices of all sizes are under eternal pressure and healthcare providers must rely on effective health applications. to effectively monitor and treat patients. Therefore, the market has achieved a positive impact in the midst of the pandemic and is expected to continue its robust growth in the years to come.
IOS segment likely to achieve the largest market share
Among the operating system, the global mental health apps market is segmented into Android, iOS, and others. Here, the iOS segment is more likely to achieve the largest market share over the forecast years. IOS contained more health apps than Android’s in previous years. Around 100 new healthcare apps are added daily to the iOS AppStore, and with such a rapid revolution and acceptance of these apps by consumers, the segment has grown exponentially in recent years. Therefore, based on its current growth rate, the iOS system will dominate the market with the largest market share in the coming years.
Smartwatches to witness the fastest growing market
On the basis of apps, the global mental health apps market is segmented into smart watches and smartphones. Here, smartwatches are more likely to achieve the fastest market growth during the forecast period. Much of this is due to factors like smartwatches which have become a new standard for monitoring mental health and well-being. The growing adoption of mental health apps offering seamless connectivity to the Internet of Things (IoT) is likely to explode. Every month, companies and researchers are launching new smart technologies for the healthcare market. All of these advancements are increasing the demand for smartwatches and increasing the adoption of technology management solutions. Therefore, based on these aspects, smartwatches will most likely experience the fastest overall market growth during the forecast period.
North America accounted for the largest market share
The global mental health applications market is experiencing incredible success across the globe at a sustained rate. Still, when it comes to the largest share, North America has dominated the market in recent years and is expected to continue to dominate during the forecast period as well. Much of it owes to factors such as the growing awareness of mental health issues and the abundant availability of many app developers in the region. In addition, booming population levels and increasing technological developments are other key aspects making smartphones and apps accessible to a wider audience. All these factors allow the regional market to maintain its dominance during the forecast period.
The need to generate excessive paperwork and improper management of the revenue cycle resulting in the high cost of treatments, which require faster resolutions, are the main factors driving the adoption of mental health apps as the best alternative way to reduce medication errors and paperwork. Moreover, improving productivity by ensuring fast access to patient data, efficiency of workflow and reduction of healthcare costs is another essential aspect which is likely to boost the global mental health applications market, especially among large hospitals and community clinics.
According to the report, the major players in the global mental health applications market are 7 Cups, Addicaid, Calm, NOCD, Recovery Record, Sanvello, Happify Inc., Headspace, Mayo Foundation, Mindshift Interactive, MY3, Silvercloud Health, etc.
Answers to key questions
1. What are the overall market statistics or market estimations (market outline, market size – by value, forecast numbers, market segmentation, market shares) of the global mental health applications market?
2. What are the regional industry size, growth drivers and challenges?
3. What are the key innovations, opportunities, current and future trends, and regulations in the global mental health applications market?
4. Who are the major competitors, their major strengths and weaknesses, and how are they performing in the global mental health applications market based on the competitive benchmarking matrix?
5. What are the main findings derived from the market research conducted as part of the study of the Global Mental Health Applications Market?
Key topics covered
1.1. Definition of the product
1.2. Research process
1.3. Market segmentation
2. Executive summary
3. Impact of COVID-19 on the Global Mental Health Applications Market
4. Excerpts from expert interviews with industry experts
5. Overview of mental health
6. Global Mental Health App Startup Ecosystem
6.1. Leading start-ups and several financing rounds
6.2. Venture capital investments
6.3. Renowned venture capital and their portfolio
7. Global Mental Health Applications Market Outlook, 2016-2026F
7.1. Market size and analysis
7.2. Market share and analysis
8. North America Mental Health Applications Market Outlook, 2016-2026F
9. South America Mental Health Applications Market Outlook, 2016-2026F
10. Europe Mental Health Applications Market Outlook, 2016-2026E
11. Middle East & Africa Mental Health Applications Market Outlook, 2016-2026F
12. Asia-Pacific Mental Health Applications Market Outlook, 2016-2026F
13. Global Mental Health Applications Market Policies, Regulations and Product Standards
14. Global Mental Health Applications Market Customer Analysis, 2020-25F
15. Global Mental Health Applications Market Trends and Prospects
16. Global Mental Health Applications Market Dynamics
16.1. Growth drivers
16.3. Impact analysis
17. Global Mental Health Applications Market Hotspot and Opportunities
18. Key Strategic Imperatives of Global Mental Health Applications Market for Success and Growth
19. Competition outlook
19.1. Competition matrix
19.2. Company profiles of major companies (business description, product segments, business segments, finance, strategic alliances / partnerships, future plans)
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/f3ul2o