Find out how the North America patent infringement litigation financing market is growing at a CAGR of 6.38% from 2021 to 2029.
When law firms or individual attorneys have the opportunity to take high-profile intellectual property (IP) cases or precedent-setting intellectual property (IP) cases, especially those relating to patent infringement, to court, they often require funding. The significant levels of costs as well as the increased risk of litigation related to patent infringement accelerate the need for financing, thus contributing to the growth of North American Patent Infringement Litigation Funding Market. Litigation funding is a concept in which law firms are given a non-recourse source of funds before a planned settlement or judgment for a strong intellectual property case. The financing advance received can be used by law firms to cover various costs associated with the case.
Request a copy of this report @ https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/request_sample.php?id=818
In the area of technological innovation, the opportunities for patent infringement litigation are abundant as cases of someone duplicating technology developed by a particular company are commonplace in the region. Intellectual property theft is often seen in movies and television series when stories or characters from one story are copied from another. Simultaneously, in the field of literature, there have been cases where books were banned when the stories and characters they contained were copied from those of other books.
A substantial increase in patent litigation has been observed in the United States during the duration of the Covid-19 pandemic. Patent holders, in situations where their claims have strengthened, see this period as an opportunity to monetize their assets. In addition, concurrent investments in development efforts in the technology and healthcare sector are expected to help the North American patent infringement litigation financing market grow in the years to come.
The North America patent infringement litigation financing market was worth US $ 183.25 million in 2020 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.38% during the forecast years (2021-2029).
Inquiry before buying @ https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/enquiry_before_buying.php?id=818
The detailed research study provides qualitative and quantitative analysis of the North America patent infringement litigation financing market. The market has been analyzed from both the demand and the supply side. The demand analysis covers the market revenue in all major countries. The supply analysis covers the major market players along with their regional and global presence and strategies. The geographic analysis carried out focuses on each of the major countries in North America.
Main conclusions of the report:
- Portfolio cases represented the highest share of the North American patent infringement litigation financing market in 2020. A significant demand for portfolio cases is generated by law firms and attorneys in the region.
- Within the end-user segment, the business category held the largest market share in 2020. However, law firms and lawyers are expected to be the fastest growing category in this segment over the next eight years. .
- The IT sector held the largest market share in the sector segmentation of the North America patent infringement litigation financing market in 2020. The intensification of investments in technology investments in the sector contributes to the growth of the segment in the region.
- Against the background of regional segmentation, the United States held the largest market share in 2020. During the forecast period, Canada is expected to become the fastest growing market for the financing of counterfeit litigation. patents.
- Some of the major players operating in the North American patent infringement litigation financing market are AiPi Litigation Finance, Burford Capital LLC, Curiam Capital, LexShares Inc., Longford Capital Management LP, OmniBridgeway, Parabellum Capital LLC, Pravati Capital, Randolph Square, Therium Group Holdings Limited and Woodsford Litigation Funding Ltd, among others.
Customization request @ https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/request_for_customization.php?id=818
Market for financing patent infringement litigation in North America:
- By end users
- Small and medium enterprises
- Large companies
- Law firms and lawyers
- By sector
- Financial services
- Media and entertainment
- Technological Information (IT)
- Health care
- Arts & Literature
- By country
- Rest of North America
Get full information on this premium report @ https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/reports/Patent-Infringement-Litigation-Financing-Market-2021—2029-818
Absolute Markets Insights strives to be your primary partner in resolving your business by giving you insight into your products, market, marketing, competition, and customers. Visit …
Email ID: [email protected]
Contact Name: Shreyas Tanna
Call: + 91-740-024-2424